Nico Burger Tower (2 - 6 Players)
- Place all the different Burger pieces onto the serving mat.
- Shuffle the entire deck of cards and place them face down.
- During a player's turn, do the following:
- Draw a card form the deck
- Stack the shown piece(s) onto the tower.
- If a volume up card is drawn, draw another card till you get a standard burger order. Stack the pieces shown on the burger order card with the volume up pieces shown.
- If a tong card has been drawn, draw another card. Stack the piece(s) shown on the second card using a tong.
- The game ends when a player topples the tower resulting in that players' lost.
Nico Burger Chef (2 - 4 Players)
|Card Drawn||Card Effect|
|Burger Card||Construct the list Burger as indicated on the card.|
|Volume Up! Card||Add 1 piece of listed ingredient to the burger order.|
|Take Out Card||Wrap the burger order with the shown wrapping paper.|
- Place all the different burger pieces onto the side of the serving mat.
- Shuffle the entire deck of cards and place them face down, in the middle of the serving mat.
- Draw cards till you have 3 Burger order cards per player.
- If a Volume Up! / Take Out card has been drawn, keep drawing till you draw a burger card. Combine the effects of all card drawn onto the burger card.
- As soon as all 3 orders have been revealed, players can race to assemble their orders as fast as possible.
- First player to complete their 3 orders and place them on the designated spaces (Grey Squares) in sequence, ends the game.
- Play with the most completed and accurate orders wins the game!
*Difficulty can be adjusted by adding or removes the Volume Up! and Take Out cards.
Nico Burger Shogi (2 Players)
- Set the serving mat in the middle of the table.
- One player takes 4 fresh bun pieces and 3 tomato pieces. The other player takes 4 burnt bun pieces and 3 meat patty pieces.
- Arrange them in a horizontal row in alternation order (Bun, Tomato/Patty, Bun....)
- Players then can move one piece, either vertically or horizontally, across any number of spaces.
- A piece that has been moved this turn, cannot be moved on the next turn.
- To capture an opponent's piece, two of your pieces has to surround the opponent's piece, on opposite sides. (Up & Down or Left & Right)
- The game ends when one player captures any piece belonging to their opponent.
*Diagonal movement and capture is not allowed